Seeking Diversity: Language Arts with Adolescents (Perspectives in Neural Computing).
Book format: An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Publisher: Heinemann Educational Publishers (30 Jun. 1994)
By: Linda Rief (Author)
- organization techniques-materials, the room, and expectations
- ways of using life experiences and literature to immerse the students in meaningful writing and reading
- evaluation beliefs and techniques that focus on process as well as product and on self-evaluation over outside assessment
- portfolios from a range of students-what's in them, who chooses, and what they show us
- a new look at art as an integral part of students' literacy
- an appendix filled with handouts for both students and parents
- numerous lists of best-liked books for individualized reading, reading aloud, and reading together.
|The message text:|